YMAA US Camp 2023
August 11 @ 7:00 am - August 13 @ 6:30 pm
Join us for the 1st YMAA national training camp in the US!
- Jonathan Chang (Wu An Martial Arts – YMAA Wu An)
- Michelle Lin (Wu An Martial Arts – YMAA Wu An)
- Bill Buckley (Gateway Taiji, Qigong & Yoga)
- Jeff Rosen (YMAA Western Mass)
- Phil Dunwoody (YMAA Huntingdon)
- David Grantham (Evolutionary Qigong)
August 11 – 13: Camp
June 10: Early bird ends
July 12: Registration closes
Brochure & Registration: https://wuanmartialarts.com/ymaa-us-national-camp/
Students of all experience levels, YMAA and non-YMAA are always welcome at YMAA camps and seminars.
For this 3-day immersive event, six YMAA certified instructors will cover Taiji & Shaolin topics: Centering, Pushing Hands, Applications, Shaolin Sword, Shaolin White Crane, Taiji Sword, Qigong, & Yang 108 Form
Meet other martial artists, train hard, and then relax at the retreat center. Adelynrood is a 14-acre campus just 45 minutes north of Boston and minutes from historic Newburyport and the Plum Island beaches.
Overnight Guest or Day Visitor options available. Full details in brochure.
Questions about camp? Email: email@example.com